Best NAVY Exam Coaching in Jaipur 2023
Batches for Navy AA Exam on every Thursday.
For more details enquiry now : http://turningpointdefence.com/Enquiry
About INDIAN NAVY AA Exam
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. Sailors are the sepoys of the Indian Navy. Recruits are inducted on the basis of a written test followed by a physical examination and medical examination.
There are several avenues of entry for a sailor.
- Direct Entry (diploma holder) = Subject to certain medical standards and a physical fitness test, The navy inducts candidates who have completed a three year diploma from a Government of India recognized institute in one of the following fields- Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications, Aeronautical, Ship Building, Instrumentation Engineering, Metallurgy. The subjects may vary from batch to batch .So, it is important to check the advertisement published every year. Candidates may wear glasses, subject to certain conditions.
- Artificer Apprentice (AA) , Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)=The education qualification for an AA,SSR is class XII pass with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics).
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of AA Exam conducting by Indian Navy.
SELECTION CRITERIA :-
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the AA written Exam is as Follows :-
(a) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
(b) Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions (Total 100 Questions).
(c) The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
(d) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
(e) Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
(f) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
(g) Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
(h) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
Exam Syllabus : Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Syllabus is given below :-
01. Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
02. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
03. Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
04. Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
05. Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
01. Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
02. Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
03. Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
04. Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
05. Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
01. Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
02. Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
03. Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
04. Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
01. Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
02. Sports : championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
03. Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
04. National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
05. Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
06. Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push – ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
(b) Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
(c) Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates, who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka, will NOT be enrolled for training. No “Appeal” is permitted for review after the final enrollment medical examination at INS Chilka.
Note :- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax, and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
Important Link Area :
|Official Syllabus||AA Official Syllabus|